Search This Blog

If you find ant typos in the posts, please leave a comment telling me so.

Uglies


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blog Post #9

"Pretty Boring"p.46
Describe the rusty ruins. What are they? What happened during this time period?
-The rusty ruins are actually a city from today, but they have aged like a century and they look like a junkyard. I'm not exactly sure of what happened in this time period.
_________________________________________________________
Define peer pressure. Think of a time when it happened to you or someone you know and explain the situation in a paragraph.
-Peer pressure is when ssomeone trys to talk you into doing somethingthat you know is wrong. I don't remember the last time i had peer pressure, but I know its happened before. (I have bad memory.)

1 comment: